Thursday 12 June 2008

Doing it all MYSELF

the reason we did not finish the film on time is that i tried to do too much. I didn't trust my group members to be able to create the character to the quality i wanted.

Modeling
I wanted to model the characters myself so that they will be right for animation. Also that they stay true to my concepts.

Rigging
My group members only new basic rigging, so i had to take this on aswell. The main thing that was needed in the rigs were the IK/FK switch which many people do not know how to setup. Extra things like the characters hip being able to move independently of the top half of the body.

Animation
My group members are not animators so i took over the animation. The piece of animation they did do was ok but i still had to edit the to improve it.

No comments: